- 1964 Born in Jülich, Germany
- 1984 Graduation from German secondary school
- 1985-1991 Academy of Visual Arts, Frankfurt (Main),
major in graphic design (emphasis: illustration)
- 1991 Graphic design diploma
- 1991-1996 Art director in various international advertising agencies
- 1996-present Freelance illustrator for advertising, individual clients and publishers
- 1996-present “Atelier Südhaus,” Frankfurt (Main), training in drawing
- 1998-present Exclusively picture book illustrator
- 1999-2002 “Kinder Kunstschule” (Children’s Art School), Königstein im Taunus, instructor
- 2002 “Stiftung Buchkunst” , author’s award for Stibbelfix, a Raven on a Journey
- 2004-present Berufsverband Bildender Künstlerinnen und Künstler Frankfurt e.V., Frankfurt (Main), training in figurative drawing and painting
- 2012-present Exclusive and systematic development of studio painting
- Since 2016 active nationally and internationally exhibition activities
- Since 2016 member of the Berufsverband Bildender Künstlerinnen und Künstler Frankfurt e.V.
- 2016 Relocation into the exhibition house ATELIERFRANKFURT.
- Nominated for the art today award 2016 by IKH Publishing, Schondorf am Ammersee.
- Collective exhibition: art'pu:l, Fair for contemporary art, 26-29th of May 2016, Cologne/Pulheim.
- GZ-Basle, International fair of contemporary art for artists, 15-19th of June 2016, Basle.
- Kunstmesse Leipzig, 17th-20th of November 2016, Altes Landratsamt, Leipzig.
- Merry Christmas 200 x 300, 19th of November to 18th of December 2016, Galerie Forum Türk, Nürtingen.
- Merry Christmas 200 x 300, 18th November 2016 to 21st January 2017, Galeriehaus Kerstan, Stuttgart.
- Merry Christmas 200 x 300, 18th November 2016 to 21st January 2017, Galerie Kerstan, Stuttgart.
- Christmas Market of Frankfurt Artists (BBK), 31st of November to 22nd of December 2016, Paulskirche, Frankfurt am Main.
- ARTe – Contemporary Art Fair, 12th to 15th January of 2017, Messe Sindelfingen, Sindelfingen.
- Dialogues, 1st to 13th February 2017, exhibition church Helligåndshuset, København, Denmark.
- Kölner Liste, 28th to 30th April 2017, XPost, Gladbacher Wall 5, 50670 Köln.
- Galerie Sties, 18th August to 15th September 2017, Berliner Platz 3-5, 61476 Kronberg im Taunus.
95. Weihnachtsmarkt Frankfurt Künstler in den Römerhallen, 8th to 22nd December 2017, Frankfurt am Main,
(Berufsverband Bildender Künstlerinnen und Künstler Frankfurt e.V.).
- My Very First Book of the Sun, Moon and Stars, Pattloch Publishing (Weltbild)
- Lucy and the Sparkling Fireworks, Pattloch Publishing
- Alexander, the Small, Ullstein Publishing House
- Felix and the Dandelion, Pattloch Publishing
- Felix and the Little Lightning Bug, Pattloch Publishing
- The Most Beautiful Bedtime Stories, Südwest Publishing
- The Caterpillar That Didn’t Want to Be a Butterfly, Droemer Knauer Publishing
- What Glitters There in the Land of Christmas? Pattloch Publishing
- The Mama, Papa, Baby Book, Pattloch Publishing
- Stibbelfix, a Raven on a Journey, Pattloch Publishing
- Felix and the Rainbow, Pattloch Publishing
- Felix and the Snowflakes, Pattloch Publishing
- Knaur’s Family Handbook , Droemer Knaur Publishing
- The Green Caterpillar That Wanted to be Colourful, Pattloch Publishing
1998-2006 “The Bedtime Story,” Axel Springer Publishing, Family and Co. Editorial Team, monthly column
Many individual projects for family magazines, publishers, businesses, editorial teams and agencies: